Chocolate Layered Cheesecake Bites
Satisfy your sweet tooth without feeling guilty while avoiding that dreaded sugar crash! This is a low carb keto dessert that will help you honor your keto diet.
Choosing to follow a ketogenic diet does not mean giving up dessert, not with my keto dessert recipes. My chocolate layered keto cheesecake is great for keto snacks or as one of your keto desserts. If you want to make it a part of your keto meal prep, I won't tell. However, this keto cheesecake recipe is one of my easy keto recipes so no need to meal prep on this one.
Enjoy this no-bake cheesecake, print it, and add it to all of your keto recipes for quick and easy access and best wishes maintaining your keto diet plan!
Serves 24 (serving size - 2 squares)
Chocolate Ganache Layer:
1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/8 tsp Salt (I use Pink Himalayan)
1 tsp Liquid Stevia
4 oz Dark Chocolate (70% or higher) Cut into 1/2" pieces
1. Heat heavy cream, vanilla, salt, and liquid stevia in a small pan on the stovetop at medium heat. Stir occasionally and remove from heat when bubbles form.
2. Add cut chocolate pieces and stir to submerge each piece.
3. Stir until all chocolate is completely dissolved and the mixture is smooth. Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
Cream Cheese Layer:
8 oz. Softened Cream Cheese
1/2 cup Sour Cream
6 Tbsp Confectioners Swerve 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Combine all ingredients in the food processor (this can also be combined with a hand mixer) until well combined.
2. Prepare two separate resealable bags filling one with chocolate ganache and the other with the cheesecake mixture. Ensure the bags are well-sealed and the air is removed. Snip off the corner of the bag.
3. Using an ice tray, fill the bottom portion 1/3 of the way with the chocolate ganache.
4. Fill in the rest of the way with the cheesecake mixture.
5. Cover and freeze for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 7 g 11%
Saturated Fat 3 g 16%
Monounsaturated Fat 1 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7 mg 2%
Sodium 7 mg 0%
Potassium 40 mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g 2%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 1 g 2%
Vitamin A 1%
Vitamin C 0%
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.